- 1 kilogram 5 Canaiolo Grape (Vine)
- 450 grams flour (plus some for kneading)
- 200 milliliters water at room temperature
- 25 grams baker’s yeast
- 10 tablespoons (125 g) caster sugar
- 8 tablespoons extravergine olive oil
- 1 teaspoon aniseed
- of salt
- Wash and neat grapes. Preheat oven to 180°C (about 350°F).
- Pour flour as we relate onto a refined floor (marble or glass). Form a hole in the center and crumble yeast into it alongside with a pinch of salt. Add little water. With your forefinger birth turning substances around in enlighten that fair a little dough ball is fashioned (final flour will be all the map by map of). Little by little add itsy-bitsy quantities of water and knead with a finger. When the dough ball is rather huge, birth kneading utilizing both fingers till dough is comfy and gentle. At this level, step by step add four tablespoons of sugar and four tablespoons of oil. If dough is too dry, add fair a little more water; otherwise, if it’s too damp, add fair a little flour.
- Form a ball with dough and let it upward thrust at room temperature for approximately an hour wrapped in tea cloths (rising is dependent on temperature: it will lift half an hour in summer season or as a lot as an hour and a half in winter).
- When the dough has change into twice its dimension, damage up it into 1/3 and 2/3 substances. Roll out 2/3 of dough with a rolling pin as we relate onto baking paper (that will be positioned over a baking sheet). Riddle the sheet of pastry with a fork in enlighten that it obtained’t swell all the map by map of baking. Unfold over about 1,1-1,2 kg of grapes; drizzle two tablespoons of oil and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of aniseed. Roll out the final 1/3 dough and lay it over grapes. Fold the pastry edges as a lot as ‘shut’ the cake. Unfold the final grapes, drizzle two tablespoons of oil and sprinkle with four tablespoons of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of aniseed. Bake for approximately an hour.