This Vegan Minestrone Soup is a hearty and healthy Italian classic that's perfect for chilly days. Made with a variety of vegetables like carrots, celery, zucchini, and spinach, along with beans and pasta in a tomato-based broth, this soup is not only vegan but also gluten-free. It's a filling and comforting meal that's easy to make and can be customized with your favorite veggies.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup gluten-free pasta
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots, celery, and zucchini to the pot and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add the kidney beans, vegetable broth, and diced tomatoes to the pot.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the pasta to the pot and let it cook for 8-10 minutes, until it is al dente.
- Stir in the spinach leaves and let them wilt.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Conclusion: This Vegan Minestrone Soup is a healthy and satisfying meal that's perfect for any time of the year. It's loaded with a variety of vegetables, beans, and gluten-free pasta, making it a great source of fiber and protein. The tomato-based broth adds a rich and savory flavor that's sure to please everyone. Give it a try and enjoy a hearty and healthy Italian classic!