Who doesn't love a good pizza? And with plant-based eating on the rise, vegan pizzas have become more popular than ever. This vegan pizza recipe is loaded with delicious toppings like vegan cheese, fresh veggies, and plant-based meat alternatives. It's perfect for a family dinner or a movie night with friends. Whether you're a vegan or simply looking to cut back on your meat intake, this pizza is sure to satisfy your cravings.
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup assorted veggies (e.g. sliced bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, olives)
- 1 cup plant-based meat alternative (e.g. crumbled tofu, seitan, tempeh, or vegan sausage)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Place the pre-made pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the crust, leaving a small border around the edge.
- Sprinkle the vegan mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce.
- Add your choice of veggies and plant-based meat alternative to the pizza, distributing them evenly across the pizza.
- Drizzle olive oil over the toppings and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves, if desired.
- Slice the pizza and serve hot.
Conclusion: Vegan pizza is a perfect option for anyone looking for a healthier and more ethical way to enjoy their favorite comfort food. By using plant-based meat alternatives and vegan cheese, you can still enjoy all the delicious flavors and textures of traditional pizza while supporting a cruelty-free lifestyle. This recipe is easy to make and can be customized to suit your taste preferences, so feel free to experiment with different toppings and flavors. Give this vegan pizza recipe a try and indulge in deliciousness that's not only good for you, but also good for the planet!