-1 cup sushi rice
-1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
-2 tablespoons sugar
-1 teaspoon salt
-1 cucumber, cut into thin strips
-1 avocado, cut into thin strips
-1 carrot, cut into thin strips
-1/4 cup cooked edamame
-1/4 cup cooked sweet potato, cut into thin strips
-1/4 cup cooked shiitake mushrooms, sliced
-4 sheets of nori
-1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1. Cook the sushi rice according to the package instructions.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the seasoned rice vinegar, sugar and salt.
3. Add the cooked sushi rice to the bowl and mix until the vinegar mixture is evenly distributed.
4. Place a sheet of nori on a sushi mat.
5. Spread an even layer of the sushi rice on the nori.
6. Add the vegetables and edamame in a line down the middle of the sushi rice.
7. Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the vegetables.
8. Using the sushi mat, roll the sushi up tightly.