Looking for a quick, easy, and delicious vegan meal? Look no further than this vegan stir-fry recipe! Packed with colorful vegetables and your choice of protein, this stir-fry is a tasty and satisfying way to get your daily serving of veggies. Plus, it's easy to make and can be served over rice or noodles for a complete meal. So if you're in the mood for a vegan stir-fry that is both tasty and good for you, give this recipe a try!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup diced vegetables (such as broccoli, carrots, zucchini, or mushrooms)
- 1 cup cooked protein (such as tofu, tempeh, or seitan)
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cooked rice or noodles, for serving
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add the onion and bell pepper and cook until they are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the diced vegetables and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until they are tender but still crisp.
- Add the protein, vegetable broth, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, ginger, and garlic to the pan. Stir everything together and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5-7 minutes, until the sauce has thickened and the flavors have melded together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the vegan stir-fry over rice or noodles, and enjoy!
This vegan stir-fry recipe serves about 4 people and is a quick, easy, and delicious meal. You can use a variety of vegetables and protein sources to customize it to your liking. It's a great way to get your daily serving of veggies and can be enjoyed on its own or as part of a larger meal.